Your Wilmington Heating Experts
Salt Air provides HVAC and heating repair in Wilmington.
Many people move to Southeastern North Carolina to avoid the cold winter weather. The fact is though, winter in the South can be cold. While the season may be shorter here, there’s just no getting around a few colder months per year. As soon as the temperatures start to drop your home heating system needs to be dependable. That’s why having a heating and air conditioning contractor in your area that you can depend on is absolutely essential. When it comes to heating repair and HVAC installation services in the greater Wilmington area, Salt Air Heating & Cooling is your go-to HVAC company. Give your Wilmington heating experts a call 24/7.
Call us at (910) 777-3539 to book your heating service.
Common Heating System Maintenance Questions
With the amount of home heating systems on the market today, figuring out which one is the best fit for your home can be overwhelming. You may have home heating questions and concerns and we’re happy to help. How do you know that a new home heating unit is necessary? Is it possible that a simple heating repair service will take care of the issue? We know you’ll want to carefully consider all of your options when deciding between new heater installation and heating repairs. Our qualified HVAC service team is here to assist you with all of your heating and air questions. Ask us about not only the initial cost of a new HVAC system, but the annual operating costs and maintenance requirements. We want to provide you with a home heating solution that offers the best return on your investment.
The Salt Air Heating and Cooling team is up to date with the latest in gas and heat pump technology. Our team has extensive knowledge of heat pumps, geothermal technology and even energy saving hybrid heat systems. Don’t let the cold Southeast winter sneak up on you! Call Salt Air today and talk to our knowledgeable heating experts or schedule your heating system tune up. (910) 777-3539
More About Home Heating and Cooling
- Heat Pumps – Heat pumps use electricity to move heat from one place to another. A heat pump is an energy efficient way to cool your home in the summer and heat it in the winter.
- Furnaces – Ask us about furnaces that are uniquely designed to provide maximum heat with minimum fuel usage.
- Air Cleaners and Purifiers – An integral part of a home comfort system, filtering dust and pollutants out of the air you breathe. Read more about Indoor Air Quality here.
- Whole Home Humidifiers – A humidifier can help provide the right amount of moisture and preventing dry air conditions throughout the winter months.
- Programmable Thermostats – Save money annually – Ask us about digital, programmable thermostats and optimize your heating and cooling around your daily activities and schedule.
- Ductless Mini-Split – A Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump can be the ideal solution for providing heating and cooling to areas of your home where ducts just aren’t feasible.